16.1.08

Home Sweet Snow

London ended with a bumpy landing into Newark and the sensation of cold, fresh snow in my pants' leg the minute my feet touched ground.



And so begins another semester in snowy upstate New York, complete with a chaotic introduction to teaching, a full courseload, and a visiting critic's studio [Griffin/Enright] complete with a quick trip to LA mid-March for yet another go at appreciating freeways, fluid facades, and fake..well..everything.

After some thought, I have decided to transition this blog from of "architectural travel diary" to simply an "architectural diary." Therefore, I plan to maintain the same format of textual commentary and supportive images that address issues I am confronted with on a weekly basis.

Ultimately, my hope is to convey a relevant portrayal of an MArch's experience in both academia and as an evolving architect.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are the roads less traveled in interesting Syracuse New York?!